Thursday, January 7, 2010

WTF?!




Ok, so I moved back to Texas to get away from the cold weather and now it's f-ing 30 degrees outside and dropping.  I am not a cold weather fan.  I know some people love to see snow and love to be bundled up, but that is not me.  Now don't get me wrong, I love cool weather so that I can rock my coats and boots, but I mean what the f, 30 degrees in Austin?!  I grew up in sub-tropical climates and never had to acclimate to cold weather.  So this is a bit of stange spot to be in when I live in a city where we broke the record for triple digit days this past summer.  Hell, I got married this past July, outside, in Austin during said heat wave.  And it was wonderful.   But I will say that at least we do not have snow or ice, so I am in a slightly better position than those people up in the Northeast. 

So as the temps continue to drop lower I will think warm thoughts and keep my coffee intake high.

No comments:

Post a Comment