Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So..How Is Your New Year Doin'?

Ok, so I was all pumped to start back running on Monday when I started back at work and I just have not been that motivated.  So much for those resolutions.  Part of my problem is that I just feel that I have been in  a funk since coming back to work after being out for almost 2 weeks.  But I am determined to get my sorry ass into the gym today and run and sweat out the funk. (wait, that didn't sound right.)  

Speaking of running, I started a pretty simple running regime back in September and had been pretty consistant with my routine until the holdiays came and I did not have access to a treadmill.  I know that I could have easily ran outside, but screw that when it's cold.  Plus I prefer not to run through my neighborhood because it blows.  But back to the plan, I'm ready to get myself in gear and on the running road again so to speak.  My plan for running doesn't really have much to do with training or losing weight (ok so that's a little bit of a bonus)but more about just having something to look forward to at the end of the day that I can do by myself to just clear my head and feel healthy.(but having a nice butt is a serious added bonus, so says the hubs)




I hope that anyone that reads this, which I believe is no one, is on the track to become healthy I wish you the best of luck and may we reach our goals for the year without falling off the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment